Looks like you forgot to activate pixel snap in the settings devs. I know cause I use Godot too and those black lines are from not activateing it.
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
You control a spirit jumping between bodies in an effort to save a prisoner from an orc dungeon.
- Hold Space key to jump between bodies
- When jumping the spirit always chooses the nearest body
- Different bodies have different degrees they can be influenced
- Press Control, C, or V to influence an Orc
- A particular body (not gonna say which) may be controlled with arrow keys
Mind Crosser was made for Godot Wild Jam 2. It has been released under MIT. So you can fork it and make it your own. The repository can be found here: https://github.com/DustinWoods/godot-wild-jam-2.
This game was made in just about a week by these mind crossing game jammers:
- JohnGabrielUK(Music and Sound) @JohnGabrielUK
- Zach777(UI and Code)
- Mago (Art) @magodevel
- Dustin Woods (Code) @dustinpwoods
- ... and you? Contribute to open source
Thanks for downloading! We really appreciate it and hope you have fun with this awesome content.
If you like it, have any questions or suggestions, feel free to join our Discord server:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
It was a cool little idea!
love it :)